HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta

Old Posted Mar 24, 2007, 5:04 PM

I think daharris80 was trying to be punny. I don't think his comment was meant to be homophobic. Man, this forum is getting uptight!

Old Posted Mar 24, 2007, 5:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmoboy View Post
I thought they recently renovated the 14th Street Bridge?
Also, Williams will also be moved over a little bit to make room for the wider bridge. The 17th street exit will actually go under the new 14th street bridge.

As someone who uses this exit from my commute home from Kennesaw everyday, this 14th ST bridge project is DESPERATELY needed, and I'm glad that the city is doing it to make the entry into Midtown from the west side more attractive. As much as the detours will suck for 2 years, I can't wait for them to shut it down and get started.

Old Posted Mar 24, 2007, 9:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstoner View Post
I think daharris80 was trying to be punny. I don't think his comment was meant to be homophobic. Man, this forum is getting uptight!
I don't think the term "homophobic" has come up. I do think, however, he was being a smart ass. Maybe " " wasn't the best face to use, it just comes across nasty.

Old Posted Mar 24, 2007, 9:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason21atl View Post
I don't think the term "homophobic" has come up. I do think, however, he was being a smart ass. Maybe " " wasn't the best face to use, it just comes across nasty.
Sincere apologies if I wrongly injected the term homophobic. It just seemed that the tenor of the reaction (@$$????) had something to do with the joke being made about a gay bookstore. But maybe not...

Old Posted Mar 25, 2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybird View Post
I asked the cashier if they had ABC. She didn't know and told me to ask the cashier in the sundries area in the back. When I went back there, the sundries cashier didn't know if they had ABC either and told me to ask the cashier.
There's an ABC paper dispenser on the north side of the midtown Marta station (facing 10th street) if you take the train/shuttle in to Tech.

Old Posted Mar 25, 2007, 1:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaG8R View Post
There's an ABC paper dispenser on the north side of the midtown Marta station (facing 10th street) if you take the train/shuttle in to Tech.
I think they're cheaper if you buy them from a dispenser as opposed to buying them in a store. The one outside Mary Mac's is $1.50 per copy and it costs $2.00 in stores.

Old Posted Mar 26, 2007, 12:11 AM
Redi-Floors, Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason21atl View Post
I think they're cheaper if you buy them from a dispenser as opposed to buying them in a store. The one outside Mary Mac's is $1.50 per copy and it costs $2.00 in stores.

I started up the third installment of this thread. You can find it here: ATL Project Thread III (2007)

Old Posted Mar 26, 2007, 12:17 AM

I love having all of Atlanta's projects in one thread.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta