HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Apr 20, 2024, 12:04 PM

Charity with the construction elevator

You almost got me with that one- I thought they finally commenced with construction.😄 Hopefully one day it’ll be bought back to life. 😞

Old Posted Yesterday, 9:31 PM

Department of Interior announces there are more Gulf leases for wind farms coming: https://www.nola.com/news/business/m...338ec6e3f.html

It'll certainly be interesting to see if Louisiana can keep momentum in wind energy. Already, there's been talk that the leases off the coast of Texas were unsuccessful because the state has been less supportive of wind energy than Louisiana has. We might be able to finally get some of those energy jobs back if we turn the early mover advantage into sustained support.

Old Posted Yesterday, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadmoor View Post
Department of Interior announces there are more Gulf leases for wind farms coming: https://www.nola.com/news/business/m...338ec6e3f.html

It'll certainly be interesting to see if Louisiana can keep momentum in wind energy. Already, there's been talk that the leases off the coast of Texas were unsuccessful because the state has been less supportive of wind energy than Louisiana has. We might be able to finally get some of those energy jobs back if we turn the early mover advantage into sustained support.
Yeah I mean I don't want to really talk politics but we have to hope the momentum is there.

Old Posted Today, 12:46 AM

The state has a good chance at being a hot sector in clean energy- which could lead to a whole new industry for jobs and opportunities for the region. Cautiously optimistic.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations