HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Business, Politics & the Economy

Old Posted Aug 8, 2016, 8:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital Shaun View Post
Very possible. I haven't heard anything on whether or not Lowe's will rebrand any Rona stores. If yes, they certainly wouldn't keep both locations.
I was pretty hyped by the initial announcement. A Lowe's close to home! Alas, there has been no activity on the site since last winter. It has been gutted but nada.

Old Posted Aug 9, 2016, 1:07 PM

Based on the articles I have read, Lowes has no intention to rebrand anything at this point. I was excited too, as I love the Lowes shopping experience (especially compared to RONA), and living on the Quebec side having a Lowes that close would have been great!

Current location of RONA seems to fit the store type better, less traffic etc. In the end I guess it all depends on how Lowes will handle their branding, my guess is they won't do what Best Buy/Future Shop did lol.

Old Posted Aug 10, 2016, 1:49 PM

Out of curiosity I emailed lowes and got "no further information is available at this time."

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Business, Politics & the Economy