HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Toronto

Old Posted Oct 5, 2016, 6:41 AM

Need valid suggestions for a good residence

Hi,

Currently, I am in a search of a residence which is affordable at this stage. I would like to buy one around the range of$150k. If someone has bought one or have any experiences, kindly share the suggestions. My family would like to buy one in Toronto.

Last week, one of my mates, suggested me a residence which is located near Yonge street. It seems that accessing the market and financial district becomes more easy. They will be providing professional housekeeping services http://www.macsuites.ca/downtown/mar...-front-street/ too. I am pretty interested in this but need to know your options on this before I take a step. Hoping for expert advice.

Thank you

Old Posted Nov 11, 2016, 12:07 AM
I am the law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil C. Wood View Post
Hi,

Currently, I am in a search of a residence which is affordable at this stage. I would like to buy one around the range of$150k. If someone has bought one or have any experiences, kindly share the suggestions. My family would like to buy one in Toronto.

Last week, one of my mates, suggested me a residence which is located near Yonge street. It seems that accessing the market and financial district becomes more easy. They will be providing professional housekeeping services http://www.macsuites.ca/downtown/mar...-front-street/ too. I am pretty interested in this but need to know your options on this before I take a step. Hoping for expert advice.

Thank you
Is this for school or as a home?

Macsuites is an executive suites hotel service. It is an incredibly expensive choice.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Toronto