HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West

Old Posted Oct 24, 2015, 12:18 AM
Honored Member

IFguy, Still happy about the news you shared last night. My remark today about Voigt was a little vague on purpose. I thought you would know what I meant. It's on the other thread.

Oh, I just heard the news about the nuclear rods first shipment not coming here. That's $ 20 million. I really think after hearing that full discussion that was DOE flexing their muscle. They have to meet with Wasden. I thought they met last week. Something must have happened.

Boisecynic and I are discussing in the Idaho development thread about whether RDAs, URS etc. will be ended by the Legislature. The attorney for RDA is in Boise. RDAS and other city stuff is most of what he does. There still has to be a reason he and the IF RDA think it will end in 2018. Please feel free to add anything you want or have read. I agree with boisecynic that some oversight and common terms would help. I still do not know how the Chubbuck City Council could vote to put all of Pine Ridgemall in a 20 year TID. That comes from city funds.......they don't have a separate agency for UR. I think that is problematic, but I could be wrong.

If Grand Teton decides to return I hope he looks at the last page as I did that math. But, it doesn't really matter. I posted that info on 10/02, about three weeks ago about the apts. RFA was helping jump start. However, it wasn't until Cottonwood posted this week GT bothered to post, about how long HE has waited for that news. He must have $10-20 million to invest. He clearly has more at stake than either you or I or others. I felt quite dismissed by his failure to comment until Cottonwood posted and then read that response. So I will probably go back to PMS to you, IFguy. I have no need to share what I know and be treated like that. Catch you later.....

Last edited by N2I.F.; Oct 24, 2015 at 12:43 AM.

Old Posted Oct 31, 2015, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2I.F. View Post
Ok, I had to add the apts. I made the decision not to include anything from the ARC shelters and Women's Shelter (The DV/Sexual Assault Housing). So downtown has at least 231 residents,. No way to know the demographics - some could be pre-school kids. No way to know 1 or 2 bdrm. Some may even be 3 bdrm.

There are approximately 115 apartments downtown. Of those, 65 are at the Bonneville and would need to be vacated prior to renovation.
Thanks for looking into this N2IF. It's too bad the city of IF doesn't make information like this more available.

There is no need to get snarky, because I don't frequent this site often. Also, I replied to Cottonwood because he used a source, which is much more reliable than just taking your word for it.

Old Posted Nov 1, 2015, 12:15 AM
♏SeanTheBoiSean

The Bonneville is a gem, I am glad it is going to be renovated. Downtown Idaho Falls has a lot of potential.

Here are some photos I shot a few years ago when I was back in I.F. for a family shindig.

I would like to see this building, The Rogers, renovated too:

and the old Hotel Idaho would be a awesome renovated into lofts:

Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time? That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains.-Hermann Hesse

Old Posted Nov 2, 2015, 12:02 AM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandTeton View Post
Thanks for looking into this N2IF. It's too bad the city of IF doesn't make information like this more available.

There is no need to get snarky, because I don't frequent this site often. Also, I replied to Cottonwood because he used a source, which is much more reliable than just taking your word for it.
I stated my source. It wasn't *my word for it* Anyone can access the RDA site and read the Leland Consulting report. You could have done a simple Google search to confirm. I had a link in a post.

Like you, I can't get here often. I owe Boisecynic a lot of info I haven't been able to post, given life events. But, I hope to as Idaho's Legislature IS going to review Urban Renewal, Tax Incentives etc. in 2016. I still don't understand how come the IF RDA thinks it all ends in 2018. But, I've learned what triggered this for the Legislature to be involved.

I agree with you 5000% it is too bad the I.F. RDA has had to basically bury information. I went back through a lot of pages to get the estimated population downtown and current apartments info you asked about.

*used a source, which is much more reliable than just taking your word for it* WOW........

I'll pass on your *snarky* comment.

Last edited by N2I.F.; Nov 2, 2015 at 1:05 PM.

Old Posted Nov 2, 2015, 12:25 AM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawtooth View Post
The Bonneville is a gem, I am glad it is going to be renovated. Downtown Idaho Falls has a lot of potential.

Here are some photos I shot a few years ago when I was back in I.F. for a family shindig.

I would like to see this building, The Rogers, renovated too:

and the old Hotel Idaho would be a awesome renovated into lofts:

Sawtooth,

The pics you added are interesting. Thanks for posting them.

I've read the Leland Consulting report twice. While I agree with most of it, I realized after talking to a couple of people Leland Consulting omitted information I would have included. San Maeto, while a lovely city, Fremont, CA and Albuquerque weren't as important to include as one or two other cities that share some closer demographics. But at least this report got the RDA moving forward now.

I looked again, as anyone can, about the specific buildings you showed. The Bonneville was the best choice. Some of the buildings weren't available. Or, while the Leland Consulting report to the RDA agreed with you that converting top floors of more buildings would be the quickest and cheapest, the point was also made that two of the buildings you showed wold have to undergo significant upgrades for higher earthquake readiness, if the state or city required higher earthquake standards. Additionally, there was a concensus from ALL realtors asked that all the property owners downtown had a higher asking price than the property and land were worth.

If you know some wealthy folks who want to pay to upgrade historic buildings in downtown Idaho Falls so they will meet earthquake codes in the future, please send them over so work can start.

Last edited by N2I.F.; Nov 2, 2015 at 12:42 AM.

Old Posted Nov 2, 2015, 12:43 AM
Honored Member

Delete. Inadvertent double post.

Last edited by N2I.F.; Nov 24, 2015 at 8:55 PM.

Old Posted Nov 3, 2015, 1:42 AM
Honored Member

I know about a nice $ 1 million infill project and about three or four others worth more that will be building in Idaho Falls. Since Grand Teton has made it clear he would rather wait three extra weeks or more and have someone else post developments with a link he can click, I'll be sharing what I know with IFGuy. People who share tips with me trust me. I've never violated their trust nor do I plan to. Apparently, Grand Teton does not trust me, which is his choice.

IFGuy can confirm, if I ask him to, what I knew about weeks to months prior to any link existing. Thank goodness others don't just have to *take my word for it*. Your punch, Grand Teton, hit bigtime, never doubt that. I understand you don't trust me. That is your choice. I can be honest and say that goes beyond making me angry, I'm disappointed and I'm hurt. I can identify and admit primary emotions.

There was a person who use to post in a different forum where IFGUY and I post. That person *promised a Costco in Sandcreek Commons*. Obviously, it hasn't happened. Did we all tell that person we no longer trusted him? I didn't. It's not like I've posted about projects that still haven't happened after two or more years.

I won't put myself in a position to let Grand Teton further attempt to devalue me and what I know, simply because I know information before internet links exist to an article about the projects. I don't know developers, builders or even business owners who establish press links prior to sharing information with some they trust.

Last edited by N2I.F.; Nov 3, 2015 at 2:14 AM.

Old Posted Nov 17, 2015, 3:40 AM
Honored Member

So now RDA is being asked to pay for environmental studies on the Kelsch property and the Bonneville. Hmmm.

Well at least they have the RFPs ready for each and a time frame for getting the RFPs to potential buyers, developers and others. I think it laughable which properties downtown are now for sale emphasizing the *second floor can be used for apartment development*

Looks like the Springfield Suites is really close to breaking ground. Signs are up that everyone must have a hardhat, goggles etc. beyond a point on Simplot Circle. A port-a-potty and something else are there. I don't know how much closer Woodbury could be to digging dirt, except the agreement with RDA agency for River Dr.

Hey, IFguy, I had a great, original idea about that area. I'll have to send you a PM as this is actually an interest of yours. Something really cool could go in that area, IMO. Time to take RDA on a road trip.

Shane Murphy makes me laugh Glad he's involved in multiple ways in I.F. Developments! That location which will be occupied 2/1/2016 was my second choice for that business. The former Curtiss-Wright is bigger. It sounds like this company wants to stay a little bit smaller, at least initially. I didn't realize Shane Murphy was a personal fan of that store. No way they were going to open in I.F. and him NOT be a part of it. I like his style.

Some other things going on. I won't be able to discuss one given who corporate officers are and conflict of interest for me. It won't be anything most people would appreciate, it's just a local company tripling in size, and shipping more products nationally and internationally. It's boring until one understands the salaries of employees And this one absolutely was following the D #93 vote. I think all these projects are 2016. Maybe some work in 2015, but minimal.

Here's the link to the Interim Committee for the Legislature. You can read more in the Idaho thread. Rexburg triggered all of this. There clearly will be some changes in 2016. Do they hurt I.F.? Not IMO. But Chubbuck paying for redevelopment from the *available cash the city has on hand* ..... I doubt that will be allowed, but I could be wrong.

It's funny to read Mayor Blad's comments because he omits RDA of I.F. from his list of most in the state. I still like him better than Roger Chase. A few of those businesses have closed and Allstars is laying off (or relocating) 150 -175 Allstars employees to other states. This is useful reading though, IMO.

http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/ses...erim/urban.htm

Last edited by N2I.F.; Nov 17, 2015 at 4:33 PM.

Old Posted Nov 17, 2015, 5:18 AM

Sayer BMW will be relocating east of Teton Volkswagen. The city of Idaho Falls needs to start worrying about its older neighborhoods instead of building on the edges. This leaves one more hole on the Northgate Mile.

Old Posted Nov 17, 2015, 4:21 PM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTvision View Post
Sayer BMW will be relocating east of Teton Volkswagen. The city of Idaho Falls needs to start worrying about its older neighborhoods instead of building on the edges. This leaves one more hole on the Northgate Mile.
Hello again UTvision. Yes, I sent that info privately to IFGUY about 3-4 weeks ago. Did they settle on using the Sayer name? I'd heard both Sayer and Idaho Falls BMW. While I believe you, you might need a link for Grand Teton, who wants more than personal knowledge. That's why I sent IFGUY about 13 or more projects privately. I'll protect my sources even if it means others post links months later than some of us knew about projects.

I think the *City of Idaho Falls* is addressing all neighborhoods. You illustrate perfectly the reason I believe redevelopment MUST be a separate agency vs. just city funds like Chubbuck and others are doing. I invite you to read what Boisecynic and I have written and posted about this in the general Idaho forum. BMW will be a part of the Snake River Landing development, which is part of I.F. In no way is this a unique problem to IF. I've seen it in all growing cities.

I think it's possible to see some rezoning in those vacant lots. There are lots of possibilities for the land. Or even new brands to be brought in. What have you seen in other growing cities, possibly in other states when car dealerships moved?

Will you participate in a discussion about building the inner loop of a belt route? IFGUY has agreed and at one time Grand Teton did too. At least three to four of us are needed for that discussion, IMO. With GAIN announced and other, I think this needs to happen sooner vs. later.

BTW, do you know what else Sayer is remodeling or utilizing elsewhere in the city? If not, no problem. That's one I'm watching.

Old Posted Nov 18, 2015, 5:23 PM
Honored Member

Question Amphitheater; River Gardens II in TC Wins Award

Congratulations to the City of Idaho Falls for receiving the annual Smart Growth in Idaho award The second phase of River Gardens in Taylor's Crossing sounds like a wonderful addition to the growing Greenbelt. I've read some about this area previously, especially the generous donation (s) by the Idaho Falls Rotary Club for playground equipment and other. IF Redevelopment has been a significant backer of this redevelopment project as well.

The link tells more what is located at River Gardens. I guess I'm confused and hope someone familiar enough with the project can clarify. The press release states there is an amphitheater at River Gardens. I know McNeil Development had talked about the possibility but the last I knew the amphitheater was to be located elsewhere on the river. Having one built and ready to go sounds great to me! I somehow was totally unaware an Amphitheater was located here. Will someone or many please tell me more about the Amphitheater? I'd like to know seating capacitiy, stage etc. I look forward to some great shows here

Thanks in advance for the information.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/11...-growth-award/

Old Posted Nov 24, 2015, 8:10 PM
Honored Member

Fire Station #1

Finally there is progress on Fire Station #1. Redesigns have delayed this more than a month. But finally, Morgan Construction was given approval by the City Council to build

Morgan Construction lost no time posting the next day the request for demo bids of the Heaton Bldg. The demo will clear the Shoup and Park location for the replacement fire station Dirt is expected to be broken in Dec. 2015. Go Morgan Construction

It's unclear if this month of changes to the station have delayed other pending Morgan developments or not.

Please feel free to fact check my information via your own search. I think this and other changes downtown will help the changing look in several areas of downtown. I'm aware of another project quite close to Fire Station #1. Currently, I'm not able to tell more. Hopefully more projects can be disclosed soon.

Old Posted Nov 24, 2015, 8:49 PM
Honored Member

Numbers for I.F.

I'm not sure I agree with the population growth number in particular, given state estimates and other posted numbers. However, given the source is focused on real estate, I find the estimated home values and estimated rent of apartments very interesting.

Ultimately the source is http://www.localmarketmonitor.com/index.cfm?event=home. I don't have a subscription and don't intend to subscribe. But some interesting numbers from the spouse of a local real estate agent. My guess, and this is purely a guess on my part knowing new projects for I.F., is these numbers are low.

Homes in Idaho Falls are expected to be worth 5% more in a year than the average price of $169,008. That increases to 7% in two years and 9% in three. I'm glad to see the projected increases, but think they will be higher with new projects at INL, expansion of local companies and other development.

Rent for apartments is expected to be 17% higher in three years to an average of $921.00. The author didn't break that down further. Again, I'm not sure. There are projects of 150+ apartments waiting final City Council approval. Plus hopefully at least 100 apartments downtown would be completed, let alone the 240 units Kartchner is building in SRL. There are also dozens-100s of Townhomes being built in various locations. Two Townhomes PUDs are awaiting final approval. With apartments rentals at 95% occupancy currently, I don't know if some will opt for Townhomes given rent prices.

Unemployment remains under 4% and is .4 lower this year compared to last year. There are other numbers (none negative for I.F.) but I am not posting them. My focus here is on the housing.

What do you think of those projections?

Old Posted Dec 1, 2015, 5:23 PM
Honored Member

Falls Apartments in Snake River Landing

Finally, we get a glance at what the Falls Apartments in SRL will look like. This article has 228 as the total units. They started with 200 then increased the number to 240. The 228 is probably a good medium. This is from Bizmojo Idaho.

http://www.bizmojoidaho.com/2015/12/...mplex.html?m=1

One of the three story structures is already roofed. I expect a second and possibly third building may be roofed by now, with one potentially being the Clubhouse - a much smaller and differently designed structure than the apts.

I think this link is better. www.thefallsapts.com but you can decide for yourself.

I.F. RDA is getting their RFPs out about the Kelsch property building and maybe the Bonneville too. One engineering study should just be finishing to determine if the contractor/builder can build underground parking at Kelsch. Then it is RFP time. They are due back by I believe 1/21/2016. I'm glad to see the I.F. RDA disagree with Leland Consulting about some things!

The Kartchner-built Falls Apartments will still be the first apartments to open in downtown I.F. I wouldn't be surprised if these start other new projects downtown, including SRL and elsewhere. Part of Eagle Ridge still has to be annexed and much, much more.

BMPO meeting on 12/9 should give us some new info. I won't be able to attend. I hope someone can and will tell us more. I'll say I know there is current discussion for 5-7 lanes on 65th South. I doubt you'll find that info here as I just learned it yesterday. Nonetheless this is BMPO's link www.BMPO.org .

IFGuy, my understanding is Kingston Plaza is being subdivided to two properties. Is that your understanding as well? I have one thought about who could be moving given other facts I know.

Lots is going on, but I'm not going to post just for me, I already know some big decisions deveolopers and leaders are making, as well as other projects. Now is the time for others to post what they know.

And two days later the Falls Apartments are on the news.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/kartc...nding/36785496

Last edited by N2I.F.; Dec 4, 2015 at 3:12 AM. Reason: Added video two days later.

Old Posted Dec 4, 2015, 1:32 AM
Honored Member

This is cool, no pun intended. Ammon will get the first Rita's Italian Ice in the NW!

http://www.ritasice.com/locations/coming-soon Local Idaho Falls/Ammon couple own all the rights for Idaho locations.

A Kneaders in Ammon a well. One of my favorites. Both will be in Sandcreek Commons.

Some interesting redevelopment news for the Kelsch property (Memorial Drive and Broadway) east of the River and Greenbelt. And someone has taken *redevelopment* into his/her hands to have the first new downtown apartments.

Please post if you want to know more.

Old Posted Dec 4, 2015, 5:55 PM

Quote:
Finally, we get a glance at what the Falls Apartments in SRL will look like. This article has 228 as the total units. They started with 200 then increased the number to 240. The 228 is probably a good medium. This is from Bizmojo Idaho.

http://www.bizmojoidaho.com/2015/12/...mplex.html?m=1

One of the three story structures is already roofed. I expect a second and possibly third building may be roofed by now, with one potentially being the Clubhouse - a much smaller and differently designed structure than the apts.

I think this link is better. www.thefallsapts.com but you can decide for yourself.

I.F. RDA is getting their RFPs out about the Kelsch property building and maybe the Bonneville too. One engineering study should just be finishing to determine if the contractor/builder can build underground parking at Kelsch. Then it is RFP time. They are due back by I believe 1/21/2016. I'm glad to see the I.F. RDA disagree with Leland Consulting about some things!

The Kartchner-built Falls Apartments will still be the first apartments to open in downtown I.F. I wouldn't be surprised if these start other new projects downtown, including SRL and elsewhere. Part of Eagle Ridge still has to be annexed and much, much more.

BMPO meeting on 12/9 should give us some new info. I won't be able to attend. I hope someone can and will tell us more. I'll say I know there is current discussion for 5-7 lanes on 65th South. I doubt you'll find that info here as I just learned it yesterday. Nonetheless this is BMPO's link www.BMPO.org .

IFGuy, my understanding is Kingston Plaza is being subdivided to two properties. Is that your understanding as well? I have one thought about who could be moving given other facts I know.

Lots is going on, but I'm not going to post just for me, I already know some big decisions deveolopers and leaders are making, as well as other projects. Now is the time for others to post what they know.

And two days later the Falls Apartments are on the news.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/kartc...nding/36785496
Very exciting news for the economy here in the IF Metro for sure. Not only do we have new developments and redevelopments dotting the landscape but we are finally getting around to infilling as well.

N2IF, I believe we've discussed in length about how the city and county veiw 65th south as a main corridor for future development and I can see the forward thinking in getting this project done soon as there is probably some commercial interests in building neighborhood centers near all the newly built homes and planned subdivisions.

Not only is all that going on but its exciting to see the city pushing fast to turn downtown into a vibrant place where hopefully we can get some renewed interest in building up so Idaho Falls can really start to gain the urban center feel. I'm not talking anything huge but 6-12 stories is about right I would think.

I.F. City: 56,813
I.F. Metro: 132,073
I.F. Bingham CSA: 178,025

Old Posted Dec 5, 2015, 6:03 AM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFguy View Post
Very exciting news for the economy here in the IF Metro for sure. Not only do we have new developments and redevelopments dotting the landscape but we are finally getting around to infilling as well.

N2IF, I believe we've discussed in length about how the city and county veiw 65th south as a main corridor for future development and I can see the forward thinking in getting this project done soon as there is probably some commercial interests in building neighborhood centers near all the newly built homes and planned subdivisions.

Not only is all that going on but its exciting to see the city pushing fast to turn downtown into a vibrant place where hopefully we can get some renewed interest in building up so Idaho Falls can really start to gain the urban center feel. I'm not talking anything huge but 6-12 stories is about right I would think.
Hi IF Guy, Did you see my ? about Kingston Plaza above? Basically, I just want to be certain that it is getting split into two sections. That is my understanding at least.

Well, it has been a busy month for sure! Two planned PUDs, estimated to be about 150 units each, are making history. Things that have happened this past month absolutely are textbook examples of IF RDA needing to be separate, as it is, instead of administered essentially by the City Council as many municipalities in ID are doing. I support, now, the Legislature clarifying about separate ententies and more by passing some laws. I don't think options should be taken away, but I think the state needs to make it illegal for cities like Rexburg, Chubbuck, maybe Pocatello, Nampa and others to have the City Council/Mayor utilize the general tax account. That is so wrong on so many levels, IMO.

Rexburg paid $6 million to build the splash park. That money came from the city funds. I know people rave about - they should for $6 million; the problem is at most, it generates $50K/summer. No way the $6 million will get paid back. A local resident in Rexburg, who happens to be an attorney, sued the city for using general funds without holding a vote. This is another situation that the super majority must approve that spending. I don't really know how this is possible, but the attorney lost, so he appealed to the higher court. That is when the state starting looking at 40-50 RDA in the state. Seriously? There aren't that many cities. The Legislature may also put a minimal population for an zRDA to exist. Iona shouldn't have one ( not saying they do, just an illustration).

So why does this matter here and now? Both to make sure there is transperancy and to make sure one or two people are making decisions from City Gov't and RDA and perhaps transportation or water treatment etc. There need to be different people focusing on their areas.

I found some documents I'm not sure I or anyone not connected were suppose to see. Let's just say I couldn't access them again when I tried. I will simply say this was a planning meeting and only identify someone by initials. I'll confirm the person by DM, if needed.

So this planning group was meeting talking about various properties. I've been following the one piece west of Lindsay Blvd. because it simply doesn't make sense to me. My paste won't paste right now. I'll probably have to re-write the end tomorrow. I'll give you a clue, this group would have sent the city back ten years. They considered nothing but that ground from E. Lindsay.

Last edited by N2I.F.; Dec 5, 2015 at 7:51 AM.

Old Posted Dec 5, 2015, 8:23 AM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFguy View Post

Hey IF Guy, please change your metro numbers and city population please

Okay, some quick comments about this post. Yes, we have talked about this. When was the last time you drove on 65th south? If it's been a while, take a quick drive down S. Holmes or Park or even 15th East. Notice the cross traffic now, the major power lines which were placed maybe two years ago and more all the way to the highway to Shelley or continue west to see the size of Rick Warner Truck Center etc.

Tell me your suggestions of where and how to expand to even five lanes, let alone seven.

You are correct about two things, thus the reason for the BMPO meeting Wed. There is a new residential subdivision planned for S. Holmes and close to 65th. They need to change some parks and a few other things. But once they do those, this sub-division will be ready to get the sewer, utilities etc. done so construction can start. This isn't a theoretical project.

You are also correct in a second issue is the current design has the west road right against the area of impact.

I doubt BMPO will talk about the Ivy subdivision by name. This past week there have been several news items about the area of impact. IF is running out of room to the south and east. They anticipate it will take 18 months to get this resolved. Well, as I recall, the proposed expansion of Old Butte Road south should be happening at the same time.

It's one thing to discuss in theory. It's another to see what additional businesses have been added to the Inner Loop roads, what do they change?

If I remember correctly, it's Old Butte Road south only to Sunnyside. If that is done, what's the time frame on 65th south, which does not go straight across to Ammon Road.

Check out 65th South if you haven't recently so we can discuss how that would work. It's kind of weird to think of the city extending to about 60 blocks of Bingham County.

The third thing BMPO will do, is the county wants certain areas for them to build things or utilize. Then Ammon will want more room etc. It should be interesting

Old Posted Dec 21, 2015, 5:22 AM
Honored Member

Hey IFGuy, I've done my best to stay alive lately. I'm not kidding. Was headed for a $50K procedure a couple of weeks ago. Woke up in the middle of a life-threatening allergic reaction. I waited five months for the procedure so I thought I could contain the allergic reaction. My tongue was only half swollen at the procedure center when I arrived. Still working on what happened to my vocal cords...I can't talk.

So I have been reading.

I guess a Tesla station would strongly suggest a dealership going in, too. I'm not sure of those locations. Got any ideas?

Woodbury starts in Feb. I know they want to be open in 2017, so I'm guessing they think that hotel can be built in 16 -18 months. At least the sidewalk will be done. Thank goodness big projects don't start until those MOAs are signed and in the contractor's hands.

I'm really surprised how angry some are that Woodbury is building this. I wish it was a higher class, but otherwise, I don't understand the anger.

What totally confuses me now, is did Taylor Crossing, which I thought had all their assets frozen (McNeil Development) got all their assets frozen. Then I read they may build a building of condos on the river. Wow, I'm confused

Kelsch...sounds like they want a Trader Joe's and mixed. The Bonneville Hotel.....Interesting ideas about INL interns. I have a thought of how they could do this. Let me know if you want to talk about it.

I saw they put it on the news working on the Seattle flight. I knew that, but am surprised they put out what they did. I think that is partially NuScale and partially Bill Gates separate project.

If they want building on Kelsch by April, a lot is going to happen fast!!!

Old Posted Dec 22, 2015, 4:04 PM

Quote:
Hey IFGuy, I've done my best to stay alive lately. I'm not kidding. Was headed for a $50K procedure a couple of weeks ago. Woke up in the middle of a life-threatening allergic reaction. I waited five months for the procedure so I thought I could contain the allergic reaction. My tongue was only half swollen at the procedure center when I arrived. Still working on what happened to my vocal cords...I can't talk.
Hopefully you're doing fine N2I.F.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West