HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Northeast

Old Posted Mar 18, 2014, 4:45 PM
bnkhjsdlgj,sdgnsdkljvfjgl

Arrow Pittsburgh

This is just a general topic that I plan to add to, and that everybody can add to if they want to.

Anyway, here's the employment data for the Pittsburgh metropolitan area in the last 10 years, not seasonally adjusted. I'm worried that whatever economic momentum Pittsburgh had before and immediately after the recession in 2008 is starting to wane. What's odd is, the Bureau of Labor Statistics revised the last six months of 2013 from a consistent +10,000 to +20,000 down to essentially zero.

Too bad the queries on that website are a pain in the ass, or I'd be able to do a comparison. Needless to say, I'm shocked.

Old Posted May 31, 2014, 6:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
This is just a general topic that I plan to add to, and that everybody can add to if they want to.

Anyway, here's the employment data for the Pittsburgh metropolitan area in the last 10 years, not seasonally adjusted. I'm worried that whatever economic momentum Pittsburgh had before and immediately after the recession in 2008 is starting to wane. What's odd is, the Bureau of Labor Statistics revised the last six months of 2013 from a consistent +10,000 to +20,000 down to essentially zero.

Too bad the queries on that website are a pain in the ass, or I'd be able to do a comparison. Needless to say, I'm shocked.
I would remain confident that Pittsburgh is doing well. Estimates are difficult to determine. What 1 does know is all the activity that Pittsburgh is experiencing & that's all positive.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2014, 4:08 PM

ok Pittsburgers, i have a wtf question i need to ask,

I am in the area for work but my hotel is in Washington PA.

I was trying to get a cab from my hotel to downtown pittsburg but every company i called was either closed or straight up said no they wont do the trip.

WTF!!!!!

its saturday at 12 noon. why the F can i not get a taxi into the CITY? hell even all the car rental places are closed too. This is really absurd!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Northeast