HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta

Old Posted Apr 9, 2014, 8:31 PM

Video Collage:Atlanta

Hey if you have any videos,pictures or old history photos of Atlanta please post them here. I want to make a Introduction video of our "city for the future"

The theme is: Atlanta: Before and after
also you can make a video of yourself and send it here and tell how you feel about Atlanta.
The reason im doing this is to make my upcomming blog international adversting etc.
Please help out!!!
Thanks

Old Posted Apr 10, 2014, 2:44 AM

Old Posted Apr 10, 2014, 4:40 PM

While a nice idea I do recommend you secure all proper rights and permissions to use any image or video you find online, especially if you are going to be using them in any commercial enterprise. Photographers, such as myself, do not take too kindly to having our images used with proper permission and or payment. I say this because I have noticed and reported some of your posts (thebigATL) for improper use of images in this forum. I can attest to the fact that I have seen you use images owned by friends of mine in this forum without credit and permission and I have had to have them removed. Even photos you can view from our public institutions are not allowed to be used commercially without proper compensation.

Old Posted Apr 11, 2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketching View Post
While a nice idea I do recommend you secure all proper rights and permissions to use any image or video you find online, especially if you are going to be using them in any commercial enterprise. Photographers, such as myself, do not take too kindly to having our images used with proper permission and or payment. I say this because I have noticed and reported some of your posts (thebigATL) for improper use of images in this forum. I can attest to the fact that I have seen you use images owned by friends of mine in this forum without credit and permission and I have had to have them removed. Even photos you can view from our public institutions are not allowed to be used commercially without proper compensation.
I will second that. You could be liable for a huge fine for improper use.

"Atlanta - it's getting there."

Old Posted Apr 12, 2014, 2:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketching View Post
So majority of your friends are developers that works for architect companies?
Because all I really do is post renderings or a blog post...

Old Posted Apr 12, 2014, 5:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigATL View Post
So majority of your friends are developers that works for architect companies?
Because all I really do is post renderings or a blog post...
Exactly right...if you aren't using the photos for profit and you properly credit the source you should be fine. Some people get all upset when they see their photos being copied into forums or blogs, but it's perfectly legal and in those cases I would take it a compliment.

Old Posted Apr 12, 2014, 9:52 PM

Word, thanks now I know.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta