HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest

Old Posted Feb 19, 2020, 4:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieFoos View Post
3rd this! Great work! This should make Obadno happy!
YES WE HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHER AGAIN

Old Posted Feb 25, 2020, 3:35 PM
Modulator

Spoke with the construction crew to clear up the Adeline parking confusion. There will be NO additional parking added to the tower. It's 23 full floors of residential space with 1 ground floor of lobby/retail and the 2nd floor is for amenities, gym, conference room, etc..

Also, the 10 floor section behind the main tower that we've been trying to speculate on is not getting built at this time. There will only be 1 level behind the tower and it will feature additional retail space. The rebar in the section is already bent at 90 degrees to confirm what the construction foreman conveyed to me.

On the chance the foemen didn't know what he's talking about (though doubtful), I submitted a record's request to get the details on what's going on for each level, but Phoenix has been very slow to process my request lately. I'll post when they send me it.

Old Posted Feb 25, 2020, 4:23 PM

Quote:
Spoke with the construction crew to clear up the Adeline parking confusion. There will be NO additional parking added to the tower. It's 23 full floors of residential space with 1 ground floor of lobby/retail and the 2nd floor is for amenities, gym, conference room, etc..

Also, the 10 floor section behind the main tower that we've been trying to speculate on is not getting built at this time. There will only be 1 level behind the tower and it will feature additional retail space. The rebar in the section is already bent at 90 degrees to confirm what the construction foreman conveyed to me.

On the chance the foemen didn't know what he's talking about (though doubtful), I submitted a record's request to get the details on what's going on for each level, but Phoenix has been very slow to process my request lately. I'll post when they send me it.
Nice find and confirmed some of our suspicions that it was NOT a parking garage! Maybe at some point in the future, the other 9 stories will go up for office or residential.

As for the city being slow as of late, they probably found out all the info was being posted online lol jk

Old Posted Feb 25, 2020, 4:38 PM
Modulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASU Diablo View Post
Nice find and confirmed some of our suspicions that it was NOT a parking garage! Maybe at some point in the future, the other 9 stories will go up for office or residential.

As for the city being slow as of late, they probably found out all the info was being posted online lol jk
That was my guess as well! I've been busted!

Old Posted Feb 25, 2020, 5:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASU Diablo View Post

Too bad they couldn't just add those 9 stories on top of the 23.

Old Posted Feb 25, 2020, 9:23 PM

Quote:
You’d think the city would just be automatically forwarding these to you by now Ronnie! Haha

Old Posted Feb 26, 2020, 12:48 AM

Quote:

That's ridiculous the garage is already full there's no room down there for parking for a 25 story residential tower. They void thing is they will price outside the marketplace and it will be end up in being sonders rentals like The Local and Stewart.

Old Posted Feb 26, 2020, 1:09 AM

You can see the poll going in.

Old Posted Feb 26, 2020, 2:44 PM

Pool?

Old Posted Feb 26, 2020, 4:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymratmanaz View Post
Pool?
NO, he means poll. This will be a polling site for Bernie Sanders. Since nobody will be able to own cars under his Green New Deal, there is no parking on-site for votes. Gonna need to walk in this 120-degree desert.

Old Posted Feb 26, 2020, 6:23 PM
Skyriser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHXFlyer11 View Post
NO, he means poll. This will be a polling site for Bernie Sanders. Since nobody will be able to own cars under his Green New Deal, there is no parking on-site for votes. Gonna need to walk in this 120-degree desert.
This is way off topic for this forum. I know you're joking but I'm putting a stop to this.

Old Posted Feb 27, 2020, 10:18 PM
Modulator

My records request came in for Adeline. Here's what we got going. There will be some additional parking on the ground level in 2 seperate spots:

Section 1 appears to be for passenger drop off area only and has 5 spots (4 standard and 1 handicap) for what is probably short term parking. This will have an entrance on the Jefferson side and an exit on the 3rd St. side. Section 2 will have 34 spaces (31 standard and 3 handicap). This area will have both entrance and exit on the 3rd St. side. I can only surmise this is some kind of valet parking area or it could also be for employee parking. Either way, this is all the parking that will be added to the development.

The 10 floor section behind the tower WILL be built, but it is a very small footprint that appears to be for the studio units. It will not front the 3rd St. side and is only about half the width of the main tower. Also, there will be large LED signs on both Jefferson and on 3rd similar to the Ryan in size.

Project details can be found on my Google Drive. There are other projects mixed in such as the Park and other previous projects, but most of it is Adeline. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H-...rOZ06r5YzrcLC_

Old Posted Mar 12, 2020, 9:25 PM
Modulator

Adeline now has a website up: https://adelinedowntown.com/

Old Posted May 13, 2020, 8:17 PM

Here's the latest from this morning

Old Posted May 13, 2020, 8:19 PM

Wowza!!

Old Posted May 13, 2020, 9:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
Here's the latest from this morning

Resized

Old Posted Feb 26, 2020, 3:33 PM

Great Pic.

Old Posted Feb 26, 2020, 7:53 PM

I giggled.

BUT.... so a nice pool!

Old Posted Feb 26, 2020, 8:03 PM
Modulator

So I'm a little confused on the underground parking. Isn't the portion under Adeline currently closed off to the public during construction?

Old Posted Feb 26, 2020, 8:03 PM

For some reason my phone corrected pool to poll. I'm not my pic you can see the frame of the pool going in.

You better hope Bernie isn't elected otherwise no one will be able to afford to live their.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest