HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 27, 2024, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvisionSaintJohn View Post
Porter has interline agreements? News to me. Sounds like something Flair should definitely pursue more aggressively if they stay afloat, and I'm sure the American airlines would be more than happy to accommodate them for the right price.

Hope Flair sticks around and Porter returns... just as you said previously, the more competition the better. Even if they stay a strict budget airline, Flair adding flights to Montreal or Boston would be amazing.

I'd be happy with a regular bus service to Boston or even Bangor though. YSJ might not be happy about such a service, but it would sure give us all some better budget travel options. How much is YSJ really making off every long haul flight we take via Toronto or Montreal anyways?
Porter does have inter line agreements with air transat and several other airlines including Air Alaska and delta

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces