View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 23, 2018, 5:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotizzy View Post
This could have easily been done by some random citizen trying to stir the pot. They are dramatizing it for selfish reason, to sue a company for a quick buck. The world is filled with hate, this is normal. Every time we see hate, are we supposed to sue the owner of the land you see it? Ridiculous.
I doubt we'll ever know the real, whole story. First of all, were these workers fired before or after they reported this? Somewhere in the article it suggests they were fired, then they got a lawyer and filed suit about the dolls. Could be a way to get some money while getting back at their former employer. Second, I doubt "the white guys" did it--very few white construction workers in SF. The article does also suggest it was done not by Clark employees but Bigge, the crane operator. That makes more sense--the crane operators may be white.

Finally, what are those things anyway? My first thought is they may be some kind of deodorizing thing (in however poor taste) and not actually meant as a racial attack.