View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 13, 2013, 6:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benvui View Post
I heard some interesting rumors about Hotel Shediac last night night. First it is rumored that there will be a Starbucks in the hotel. Second the restaurant/bar is going to be another St. James Gate or at least run by the same people.
I find the Starbucks rumor very interesting as currently there is only a Tim's in Shediac and this will be the first real test for them.
The hotel is way behind schedule, it was supposed to have opened already and was fully booked for the summer. They have lost all that revenue and are looking at a November opening now. I'm not sure what caused the delay but it is definitely hurting the pocket book of the owner.
I work for the contractor (in the office) that is building Hotel Shediac. If you follow Hotel Shediac on Facebook, they have posted a picture of a banner hanging that confirms St. James Gate is indeed going to be at Hotel Shediac.

The link to the facebook profile for more pictures if you will:
https://www.facebook.com/Hotelshediachotel?fref=ts

The General Manager of the Hotel Shediac gave me something to put in regards to the Starbucks and it is the following:

"Le Bistro will house a Starbucks kiosk similar to what is at the Chapter's location in Dieppe."

So we can safely say that Starbucks coffee will be available in the Shediac area and also that St. James Gate is definitely coming to Hotel Shediac.