View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 5, 2014, 10:22 AM
Everywhere all at once

I have a strong feeling that the Greenwater developers will speed up their timeline for completing the full 4-tower project as momentum in Austin continues. I mean giving 2020 as the year for the entire project to be done seems rather long off, especially with how quickly the first tower has shot out of the ground. I expect that once early reservations for the first tower's units come flooding in, once Colorado Tower fills up and once the current hotel projects wrap up (as other hospitality companies continue sniffing around for space), Greenwater will become the next hotspot for companies and residents looking to lease. The first tower's speedy progress demonstrates, if nothing else, that the developers know how to get a project moving.

...and remember, Hudson Yards in NY (a much larger project by almost every measure) is supposed to be wrapped by 2018

Me personally, I just look forward to the day when I can walk a gorgeous urban Second Street all the way from the Marriott to Lamar. It'll just be fantastic