Thread: Pampanga
View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 25, 2012, 1:40 AM
Capampangan

Clark International Airport

Soon passengers of arriving international flights to Clark Airport will be able to use flyover gangways to disembark airplanes and no longer need to walk far distances on mosquito trailed ground. During my last arrival and departure on Cebu Pacific Air and SeaAir, my flight was delayed and I had the pleasure of walking around the new terminal. It’s very spacious and there is a VIP lounge for Asiana Airlines and Dragon Air. Great for Flip 18 groups. While International nomination is Clark-Manila Airport CRK, locals simply call it DMIA. Filipino people love abbreviations just like Indians do. The shorter the better to remember. The floor tiling is pretty bad work. Reflections are very uneven, but nothing is perfect in Pampanga. At least it is a great new airport hub and people are able to avoid taxi and bus rides through dense Manila traffic as seen on Bourne Legacy movie, recently.