View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 16, 2014, 11:32 PM
Fast. Fun. Frequent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventwenty View Post
I was the Homestar Runner.
If you're being serious, that's awesome. One of my favorite terribly animated characters of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wong21fr View Post
I'd say he's more like, "Need mor cozplay girlz!!"
Yep, I heard something similar when I had a chat with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizened Variations View Post
Anyone who reads this blog and is under age 40? should go. Thanks very much for the pictures. Years ago, I lost (or were they stolen?) 3 of the first 4 "New Gods", and, an early "Fantastic Four", all of which I bought off a friend for a few dollars way back when.

Thanks again, Ryan!
You are welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures! Sorry you lost those. Things like that are crazy in value these days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverInfill View Post
I see no photos of you at the event! Want to see the combed over look. You should consider wearing your hair like that all the time; it seems popular with the geek-hipster set.
Well that's because I was manning the camera! Actually I have a couple of me, and Bunt with a storm trooper as well. I'll get those up here as soon as I get back home. I'm sure Bunt won't mind his picture up here?
Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream