View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 30, 2014, 6:52 PM
arf

I disagree that you can't create something with flair in bbcode. It does take thought and it does take some time, but you can do it. Editing and presentation never gained my threads much popularity and I curated the hell out of most of my threads. Part of the reason I went down my path was to shrink the load time with smaller pictures and editing content down. My 100 photo threads would load in a third the time of most and work on my new cellphone to boot these days.

I don't like memory dumps where there is a lack of editing the five or six pictures showing exactly the same thing down to the one photo that best sums it up, but that's what it is. For me there is a huge distinction between posting a couple of shots in a city thread showing construction and development and what I would put into a full thread.

-- “We heal each other with kindness, gentleness and respect.” -- Richard Wagamese
-- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” -- Dr. Seuss