View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
Wildcats Rule!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'homard View Post
Would you pay to gate your driveway if your neighbours kept parking in it?
These parking lots are not at all synonymous with your driveway.

They are a profit making enterprise patrolled by trained extortionists, who's scam is to immobilize your personal property and deprive you of it's use and enjoyment until a ransom is paid (in cash). These thieves are surly and discourteous and serve as judge, jury and executioner. There is no right of appeal.

"So, you're from out of town, didn't know the parking rules, had to get to your lawyer's office about your disability payment (which is in arrears) and you were going to miss your appointment. I don't f'ing care that you only have $50 bucks in the bank. That doesn't matter Jack shit to me. All I know is that you owe me $175 (in undeclarable) cash and if you don't pay up in the next two hours, I'll have your car towed. If you don't have the f'ing money then you had better start panhandling to get it!!. The God damned clock is ticking". Joe Booter then chuckles under his breath and points to his watch.

These vile and unregulated extortionists cannot be tolerated. If we are to protect these private lots, then gates, fences and key cards are the way to go.........

My lot at the hospital is behind a gate and I need a key card to access it. Why should the downtown lots be any different?????