View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 19, 2014, 3:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azstar View Post
Pretty sure this project will end up like the other Rio Development projects, e.g. Thrifty Block, Gadsden Co... no development following years of delays, extensions, excuses, etc.
He's a Nimrod...his scoring is a joke, his "speech" was a joke, his interrogation of Peach Properties was a joke. Ok, we get it, you don't like Peach Properties, but as a public official and as a scoring panelist who made an oath to abide by the rules, you violated the process.

One other factoid that blew me away: Chairman McCusker scored the presentations in favor of Nor-Gen 835-795...whaaaat? Did we the public see the same presentations?

I'm reaching here...but if this development goes thru (which I don't think it will anytime soon) is that there will be new blood, landscape design, and architecture for downtown Tucson. I was disappointed that these 2 were the only ones who went for the RFP (hmm, I wonder why?). Peach has alot of presence downtown already, this development would have really overwhelmed us. But to settle for Nor-Gen???