View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 20, 2013, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylone Condos View Post
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your enthusiasm and interest in the BABYLONE project. I'm here to answer any questions you might have about the project.

As discussed above, BABYLONE will be located at 1500 boulevard René-Lévesque W., at the corner of rue Guy. The plan is currently for 331 units: lofts, 1-2 bedroom condos, and penthouses. There are two towers to the project, 25 and 37 stories high (80 and 120 meters each). The towers are connected by two skyways, which will be green public areas.

The hanging gardens are really the heart of the project, making it completely unique and quite bold in Montreal. We think that BABYLONE's overall architecture and design will fit well within the fabric of the city, but also form a fresh iteration of Montreal's distinct and vibrant atmosphere.

If you want more information and updates on the project, I would invite you to register online: babylonecondos.com

You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

I've added below some of the latest renderings of the project for your viewing pleasure. There are more from that set up on our Facebook page.

Thanks again!

The BABYLONE team
Thanks for joining us ! It's nice to see promoters who stand by their product and go out of their ways to connect with parties of interest -- I'm surprised there aren't more project reps (representing themselves as such) in this forum.

I have a general question? What is the mood like for developers in Montreal RIGHT NOW? Do (slightly) declining condo prices and increased interest rates have much of an impact on larger-scale condo projects such as this one?

Anyhow I'm rooting for this project, looks nice !