View Single Post
Old Posted May 15, 2014, 6:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelRyerson View Post
Short answer, 'into every life a little rain must fall'. Longer comment, yes, I considered the sheer weight of it. I can leave it, I can delete it, or I'm open to suggestions. bear in mind if I reduce the image, the detail necessary to make the text meaningful is lost. If I post the original image size the scrolling will be multiplied by a factor of 2.5. What's your pleasure? By the way, I did not disassemble the image for the forum, it was meant for my photo-stream where I feel a responsibility to notate as many buildings as possible so that the image will show up in subsequent searches for that building.
I'm not saying you wrote too much, I'm just suggesting that you reformat it so it's not difficult to read.

The image seems a good size as-is, and, admittedly, inserting a hard return at the end of each line to shorten its length would be a hassle.

But I think breaking your single 2,251-word paragraph into several paragraphs would go a long way toward making what you wrote more reader-friendly.