View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 11, 2013, 8:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 599GTO View Post
No, you idiot, I didn't read your reply. I tend to skip over the 1 WTC fanboys who defend this tower at any cost since you guys really add nothing to the conversation other than blind support. The spire is fucking hideous. I see this building from my window and always look up at that rusty stick (erm, "spire") and laugh out loud. I am really hoping the skyscraper council slaps this building down to earth..down to 1373 ft..where it belongs. Get the fuck over it.
I don't "blindly" support the tower, I am just as disappointed by the spire as everyone else. I mean, after a beautiful sheathing was planned, who wouldn't be? So stop building strawmen.

And guess what, if CTBUH doesn't count the antenna as part of the height, will it disappear? Will they get rid of it? Cause that's where your mind seems to be. I think YOU need to get over it, because the antenna is here to stay no matter how much whining on the Internet you do, and no one is affected but you when you allow yourself to be disgusted by it.

Like I said before, when are you organizing your public protest? Where is the petition you created that I can sign? Oh, you're not doing any of that?