View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 17, 2015, 7:18 PM
7th Gen Central Texan

And Michigan sucked last year. I don't care if they did it. Did they do it every dang game?

And you answered the issue with your last statement. Win. That's all we need. Win and stick with traditions. I hope to God they nix the jetpack BS next season. Every fan I know agrees. Only kids and their moms (not even all moms) enjoy that.

I go to a game to watch good football. I want to hear the band and I want to yell my head off. I want to see Bevo, Smokey, Big Bertha and the Pom Squad. I don't pay money to see Jetpack guy or hear Taco Bell gongs from a giant, deafening jumbotron.

Move the band back to a prominent location. Destroy Godzillatron. Until that can be done, at least turn the damn thing down and don't play crappy music over our band and fans. Move Bevo to where he can be seen.

Fans are not encouraged to make noise because they are constantly drowned out by the advertisements blaring out all the time. Jetpack guy is an advertisement for Mighty Fine, btw.

I used to go to every home game, some road games and the bowl game. I go to maybe 1 or 2 games a year now. Them sucking has had a part to play in that. But so does the atmosphere. It sucks.