View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 14, 2016, 4:41 AM
Kicking it Viking style..

Smile Freki presents Denmark

Hi guys - after several years I have finally reached a point where I feel my photo collection of Denmark is balanced enough, and covers enough islands to be thread-worthy..

This thread will resemble my "Freki presents Planet Earth" thread where I will post a couple of photos once in a while ( bascially when I feel like it ) without getting into photospamming territory..

Some know Denmark - some don't - long story short it's flat.. being an old coral reef it's also very sandy and thanks to a mild coastal climate it's also very green..

The weather isn't always as great as in these photos, but it's not as terrible as some seem to think either, but if you want to visit do yourself a favior and visit in the summer half of the year ( between May and October ) where the days are long, the sun high in the sky and nature is full of flowers and leafs..

Denmark itself is located on a bunch of islands off the sothern Scandinavian peninsular and on the Jutland peninsular north of Germany - the largest island is Zealand where you among other things find Copenhagen.

In this thread I will try to cover a wide mix of nature and urbanity and wildlife - bascially show you the Kingdom through my eyes ( well camera ) and give you an idea of what the little old Kingdom offers..

If you have any questions by all means ask away!

As for the photos - they are all by me and thus my property - if you wish to share them or use them do contact me beforehand - I'm very reasonable and have no intention of making money off my photos, but I do not ignore theft and I will not accept companies or commercial websites to get away with such!

Anyways enough chatter - let's get started..

Skagen - Northern Jutland

Hareskoven - Zealand Island

Islands Brygge District - Copenhagen - Amager Island

Rubjerg - Northern Jutland

Last edited by FREKI; Feb 14, 2016 at 6:22 AM.