View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 20, 2021, 11:15 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzmattzx View Post
The top 15 will be the metros that the Census Bureau adds the most counties to. It starts to get a little ridiculous when the Poconos count towards New York City, or Cecil County, Maryland towards Philadelphia, or West Virginia's eastern panhandle towards DC. So, you'll see Atlanta most up on this list because they will begin to include parts of Tennessee, and maybe even parts of Alabama and South Carolina; Houston move up on this list because they will begin to include parts of Louisiana; Dallas move up on this list because they will begin to include parts of Oklahoma; Las Vegas because they will begin to include parts of Arizona and Utah; and so on.
yeah it would seem so, but you would be surprized. i work with two couples who commute from the poconos to the far side of brooklyn. one says they literally stops to take naps sometimes. and of course when you finally get home its dark going up the mountains. just nuts. also people from danbury and bridgeport and far upstate. and my spouse has people that commute to dc during the week regularly. no thanks for that kind of half your life on the road, rails or in the air. but i do expect more of this in the other regions you mention in the future.