View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 4, 2015, 5:51 PM
you know where I'll be

^ I know it seems odd saying this (as it's the developers' own site!), but I wouldn't assume that it's 50 instead of 53.......I've seen it so many times - and just recently - that info exactly such as this posted and presumably updated on the developer's own site, is not what the developer is presently planning to build: It took Hines quite some time to update their website to the expanded (by I think 3-4 floors) version of RiverPoint (after it was widely known that they did upsize) for example......also, Buck (I'm not checking right now, if it's recently been changed) I think still has its website stacking plan for 151 at 32 floors, even though they've really been at 36 for the last nearly 2 years (that's caused some confusion here as well).......these office developers don't design these websites really for the public, they design them for tenants and tenant brokers, etc........most tenants could care less if a building is 53 vs 50 stories - or 36 vs 32 stories (unless they are planned to go on floors 51-52, or 33-35!!).....it's other info and details they are most concerned with (and a lot of them aren't going to a public website necessarily even to get those).....