View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 7, 2019, 8:06 PM
Cat Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnyc View Post
i notice this about the 7 train too from ts to hy, that its slow for seemingly no reason, but i notice no problems at all with the E train. in fact i just took it end to end back and forth from manhattan to jamaica tuesday and it was excellent.

also, for the record, my spouse is sitting in lga at this moment waiting for her plane to leave. she just took the q70 lga link bus from jackson hts around 11am today and said it was super fast. i've never had a problem with the lga busses either.

then again, i actually liked lga as it was, so.
Yea, I hopped on a Jackson Heights as well. I think my negative perception of it is stems from me just not liking buses in general. With all the construction at LGA, it took forever to get to the D terminal. The terminal itself was quite nice. My only criticism of the terminal is that it took a bit too long of a walk to get to the restrooms from my gate. I was flying all over the country last week (Detroit, Seattle, Juneau, Anchorage, New York) and all airports I flew to or through had restrooms that were quickly accessible from the gates, all except LGA and JFK (though, I really didn't spend much time in JFK since my flight got in so late, so I might have overlooked some of the conveniences).

EDIT: I agree about the E, once I got on it, it was no time before I got off at Court Sq.

SSP Alabama Universities: Alabama - UAB - Alabama State