View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 15, 2013, 3:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgnr7 View Post
i work for forsarchitecture+interiors. We have been very fortunate to work closely with scott stiteler and his team to help transform the corner of 5th + congress.

I was told friday that the announcement of this new tenant between hub + playground should be going public tomorrow, monday the 15th. But hell, why don't i give you guys a little heads up...

The newest addition to the downtown tucson restaurant district will be phoenix's chris bianco of pizzeria bianco. For those who haven't heard of pizzeria bianco, a quick google search lists it as one of the top pizzeria's in the united states. Although chris bianco has three other restaurant concepts in phoenix, pane bianco, bar bianco and italian restaurant, his original pizzeria bianco is one of the most sought after restaurants and developers from around the country have been hotly pursuing this brand. Ultimately though, chris' love for tucson and the amazing progress downtown is why tucson is getting the 2nd pizzeria bianco!!! Hope you are all excited as we are.
holy @@$)*(@%(*@$!!!