View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 14, 2010, 10:24 PM

I'll make that a priority, Flamesrule. Of course, to actually make a good, clear building diagram I need to really work out some separate 2-D drawings as opposed to just screenshot clippings. It is kind of seperate mini-project unto itself. Nevertheless, there are enough tall buildings now to definitely warrant it.

At this point I am about 50% of the way done adding cladding to the various parts of the Capitol Centre building. Some additional support buildings will be necessary also, though I don't know when I'll actually get to them. Keep in mind that the U.S. federal district is pretty much just as dynamic as the Reich Imperial Federal district.

Furthermore, the demand for just plain old highrises is still a super-high demand, and the much talked of Dept. of Public Works & Corrections facility is still not started yet. Then we've got the Airport and transport hub, the big retail district, the seaports and shoreline development... ah, my. The list just keeps right on going.

In any case, I rendered a new skyline shot to pass the time of day. As soon as new highrises start going up around the Central Mall/Park area, it will really start to look impressive. By the time we are done, the volume of buildings in the downtown area will be equal to or greater than that of Manhattan island: