View Single Post
Old Posted May 13, 2015, 10:03 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnyc View Post
although we will hate all the ongoing construction -- those renders make me look forward to the la central project hopefully turning out as nice looking as via verde and the other newer housing further up and around melrose/boricua vertical college did.
I'm hoping too it turns out like those other projects. The Bronx will be the epicenter of many more amazing developments. Lots in the pipeline. The old stigma of the Bronx is bad, shitty, crime filled, will be erased once all of these new residents appear, and the area, from parks, plazas, commercial, industrial, and residential aspects pop up. All of which are in the pipeline. South Bronx especially.

I'm happy for the borough. Gentrification done right, and lots of these developments are part of the affordable housing plan. Its going to add a new element to the river skylines as high rises pop up all over S.Bronx, and the adjacent Queens waterfront. It wouldn't at all surprise me if a new tallest for the borough is in the works. Time to eclipse the Harlem River Towers. Something over 410+ sounds reasonable in the next couple of years.