View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 3, 2007, 5:47 AM
Do you like... Huey Lewis

^I love 1920s garden apartments like yours and rockyi's- shame that idea didn't catch on more. I could never live in an apartment with a sealed fireplace though- it would eat at my brain and I'm sure one day I would smash the false front and light something on fire.

This is a FABULOUS idea for a thread- this probably is more telling about forumers' personalities than "post your own photo".

Cabasse, I think Mies would be angry with you for moving into a house straight out of Lemony Snickett, but awesome find.

For those who don't know I go to Penn State, in the creatively named hamlet of State College, Pennsylvania. These are from tonight: my camera doesn't like low light, and I don't like bright light, but here we go:

an honest portrait of my kitchen:

equally honest portrait of my living room. I have great luck finding secondhand furniture:

from College & Atherton- if only the other side of the street looked like this. I'm the one with the icicle lights:

bonus: my back "porch" as seen by the cam in my laptop, from my bedroom window. Note the bird-of-paradise I moved into the living room. I miss the summer:

"I'm exceedingly pro-growth, but I have to respectfully dissagree. Growth is not the holy grail, smart growth is. Uncontrolled, careless growth which ends up creating problems in the long run is called cancer." -Eigenwelt

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Last edited by LostInTheZone; Feb 3, 2007 at 7:37 AM.