View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 21, 2018, 9:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybooster View Post
It's on the 55 Hudson lot owned by Goldman Sachs that had been talked about as a 95 story office or mixed use project. It may well be merely a vision or placeholder, but appears around 1,200 ft...a massive one! I don't know if something that size would fly with the FAA, pardon the pun, being that they nixed anything over 900ft for 55 Hudson(and the tower that's building built there is 899ft)but I sure liked the size and mass! And also, next door to the Goldman Sachs back office(30 Hudson) there is room for another significant tower...mixed use or residential, and I thought I read a couple years back the available square footage it could yield was a little under 800,000 square feet. The address for that one would be 50 Hudson, and the developable square footage of the one at 50 Hudson was a bit shy of a million.
Hey citybooster,

First time poster! I don't know if this has been discussed before, but is 30 Hudson the lot where the colgate sign is? If not, is something planned for that? I was always surprised nothing was built there.