View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 3, 2014, 8:13 PM

My apologies. I think decent viewing has everything to do with screen size and resolution. I have been able to view everything stitched together on both laptops (15" - 17") and and a large desktop monitor (27") and that includes several different operating systems and browsers (XP, Vista, W7 and Apple; IE, Firefox and Safari). On a phone or small tablet, it seems very problematic, as one might expect with much larger photos. Viewing some of the older lower resolution photos on a larger screen can be very disappointing. The by-word being the largest and highest resolution will be appreciated in the future. Sadly, not everything is compatible - yet. Perhaps some of the regulars can chime in with what equipment they are using.

I can only suggest trying to zoom in or out to see if the images become viewable. I was attempting to methodically transfer everything to a third party host when I was shut out. If only this site would host photos, but even that is no guarantee of future unfettered access.

FWIW, all of the images we have recently posted are from one source. http://hdl.huntington.org/cdm/compou...d/19849/rec/63

Last edited by Chuckaluck; Jul 3, 2014 at 8:45 PM.