View Single Post
Old Posted May 2, 2017, 5:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesCO View Post
Frontier was originally saved by Republic. They were originally offered a buyout from Southwest but rejected it. Once Republic realized they couldn't run a branded airline operation, they sold it off to the same group that flipped Spirit from a frumpy carrier into the ULCC airline that it is today.
My comment was made after a Rockies game so I'm calling it Late Night Amnesia. Eh, what's a few years of lost history? Thanks for the correction tho - that was quite an oversight on my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeForever View Post
As a long time reader, first time poster, I felt the need to add my two cents about Frontier.

More recently I noticed they've changed the wording to specify "Train to City", but again I wonder... why not just say "Train to Downtown Denver" or similar? Why be vague about it? One of DIA's greatest assets is now the A line and the train to downtown.
W E L C O M E - and great comment(s).

I especially like your idea about "Train to Downtown Denver."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hill View Post
The train is worse. I-70 is pretty bad but...
Amazing comments. I can't recall the last time somebody induced so many to jump off the sidelines to make a comment. Well done, Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLANSIT View Post
I wouldn't say that.
I believe they want to coordinate it with the Urban Signature Line is what I heard.