View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 22, 2014, 7:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemycity21 View Post
Your angst is misguided as the people you don't want on the street are not the ones living in the "Free" apts. Regardless of whether you want supportive housing near where you live, the people who live in those supporting housing project must adhere to certain guidelines (i.e sober living, mental health checks) that I would think would be supported by most people living in the area. If you were really concerned about the state of Homelessness in DTLA you would petition your State & Federal legislature on proving more of these types of services around the Los Angeles area. Especially Veterans homelessness which is the most "fixable" solution to your growing ire of living in a place that has had a homeless problem for at least 50 years. Also, I find it Ironic that you would move to a place that was formally skid row and expect it to be completely changed in less than 10 years.
I wrote up a huge response to this - but then decided I won't feed the trolls & ignorants as I often did in the City Compilations thread.