View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 13, 2012, 2:32 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

Further to the above, this is a previous posting by mmmatt which includes an image of the site plan for the Mapleton Power Centre which shows where the building housing PetSmart will be built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmatt View Post
Sorry Im flooding the page today...but I've been off for a bit so give me a break!

I also found an updated site plan for the Mapleton Power Center recently!

Its from a leasing broker company. On the plan they list 5 retailers.

Now I'll post this but please remember that it is possible they are not confirmed.

This Image is dated Oct. 28 2010

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

The last one is just listed as "restaurant" on the plan...not sure if thats just an idea or they have someone lined up.

Here is the link to the full PDF file for the plan (better quality): http://www.paracom.on.ca/brochures/s...lan___2011.pdf

There is an interesting looking snake-like feature on the bottom left...possibly a walkway down the hill?

Anyways, all in all this is a fantastic lineup of stores that we don't have yet. Freddy has a Pet Smart and is getting a Best Buy too, but as far as I know (correct me if wrong) these are the only planned Bed Bath and Beyond and Golf Town in NB.

Also with the movement of Cleve's from Trinity that will open up the slot for Bouclair, keeping that whole area full to capacity. So we could possibly see 6 new national retailers set up in the next year or so in this area!

To me it looks like the total sq footage says 268,000 (its a bit blurry) for all buildings on the plan. Trinity is 647,588. plus wal-mart, future shop, home depot, northwest center etc Id say we are looking at least 1,500,000 sq ft of retail in that area at this point.