View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 22, 2013, 4:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick S View Post
There's already a hotel planned for the Bio-Tech Park part of the Bridges. It's supposed to be about a 10-story, up to 140 feet tall, building. Check out page 16 of this link: http://www.tucsonmarketplaceatthebri...earch_park.pdf
Yes, that's good to know that the Market will have a 10 story hotel. Thanks.

"KB Home/US Lennar Homes are proposing to build approximately 700-750 architecturally distinctive, single-family homes at The Bridges" Hopefully, they are as nice as those houses at the Mercado (downtown west side development).

I don't stick to one store when I buy groceries. I go to Costco, Walmart at the Bridges. Sometimes at Safeway (Broadway) or Fry's (Grant). I'm crossing my fingers that a Trader Joe's would move in the new Pima Courts Complex. That would be a good spot for a brand name grocery store. It should add more life in central downtown...with students and downtown residents walking or riding the streetcar to buy groceries. It's also close to the I-10 freeway, so people living close to I-10 can shop at Trader's downtown. The closest Trader Joe's that I know is Grant/Swan or Campebell/River.