View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 24, 2019, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA21st View Post
What media attention?
Are you gonna post articles from 10 years ago from outlets nobody reads?
One guy's opinion, who confirmed what I already said?
Are you going to talk about Houston's restaurant scene is the 2nd best again with nothing to back it up?

Your Texas pride is annoying and incredibly stupid. Californians who leave for other states (inlcuding Texas) are being priced out. I guess you don't understand what that means.
It's not a bad thing. Can you imagine if California was as affordable as Texas???It would have 60 million people by now. The traffic would be insane.

We're still waiting for you to "inform" on us on something. Anything.
If you are trying to brag that the current economic situation in California is good that is incredibly foolish.

A state where the extremely wealthy live in utopia surrounded by masses of helpless poor while middle incomes flee to other locations is not a good nor sustainable system.

"People being priced out" in mass is incredibly destabilizing, no to mention there are a number of oddities about California that put the state in a precarious position. For example, a big reason California gas prices are 4.50 a gallon while pretty much the rest of the country enjoys $2-3. (its because you get most of your oil from the Middle East still) A spike in oil prices will hit California in a way as to cause a crisis like the 1970's I dont even want to know what would happen if the mythical "big one" earthquake ever does hit.

etc. etc.