View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 6, 2005, 4:16 PM
“The Big EasyChair”

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone
What's with some you guys putting bible verses at the end of your posts? Quite frankly I think its rude. I don’t think we need your not so subtle form of evangelizing on a skyscraper forum.

Is it ever conceivable to you guys that some people might not ever believe the way you do and that they are quite happy about that?Your religious fundamentalist revolution in this country has succeeded. You win. But I still won’t believe in something I know in my heart to be false. Sorry I’m so blunt but I think if you are going to put that stuff out there you deserve it.

<Edited>

After a great deal of thought, Ozone, I've decided that removing the scripture passage simply because your offended would be wrong. Because while it may not resonate with you, maybe there's somebody who will be touched by it. If your truly offended by a message of peace as you claimed to be, then you probably need to look no further than a mirror to ask yourself why?

Last edited by urban_encounter; Nov 7, 2005 at 3:29 AM.