View Single Post
Old Posted May 7, 2014, 8:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyro View Post
I insured the date was present, even changing the 11th Month to November in the heading to make it "very clear" for readers of the articles published date? Once again thank you for clarifying what I provided in my post.

The article was published 5.5 months ago, you mentioned 7 in a later post.
Projections and forecasts are not easy to make and are far from an exact science.

The Evaluation
of Economic Forecasts
http://www.nber.org/chapters/c1214.pdf

On a side note. Please do not make statements about what you perceive are my intentions on this forum or with a post I've made.(see your bolded comment)

Let posters make up their own minds on the validity of any information provided and not try direct them to a conclusion you would like to endorse.
The data isn't present. It isn't even data. It's months old speculation.

If your intent was to inform, why wouldn't you have just posted the actual numbers from last week?

Or the newest projections from 2014 which say GDP growth of 2.0% that also came out last week? Was it easier to find something coming from an RBC Economist from November of last year that was speculative rather than actual numbers published by Stats Can?

I'm having a difficult time grasping this one if you're suggesting there's nothing to this...