View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 28, 2006, 7:57 AM
Desert Dweller

New Major Updates

Staunton Point
The Staunton Point District is going to be like a Central Park, styled neighborhood. The District consists of mostly midrise 1920's buildings, I really like this area, the area really balences out the skyline from the ocean.

Trenton District Towers
These Two towers have always been one of the tallest in the city, yet they where never textured even though they where one of the first buildings created. I finally textured them, they are both Residential Buildings and are called the Jefferson Towers and the Penthouse.

Staunton Square
Well More like north of Staunton Square. The American International Building look alike has been moved, since it was always covered by the JC Summit Entertainment Building.

Before

After

The Morgenn Gleason World Headquarters has been created (name based off Morgen Stanley) which is based off the Morgen Stanley world Headquarters in New York.

Building on Right

Also I added a Modern Arts Museum at the end of Staunton Square, a Skyscraper at this spot would ruin the skyline,

Backside

Frontside from Staunton Square

I also added a few more buildings in Staunton Square, nothing special.

Koster & Associates Plaza
The Koster & Associates Plaza was the second building to be created after the Galviston Enterprises Building. But after a while the building has practiclly became invisible, behind all the taller buildings. This building uses textures from my diagram of 29-39 South Lasalle in Chicago. (also the small older building in the diagram was used to texture the City's second tallest building)

So I added a second twin tower hopefully this makes the buildings a little more visible. The original is supposed to be built in the 80's, the New tower started construction in 2004, and halted in early 2006 due to financial problems. The Tower is on-hold and has an unfinished top. But eventually should be finished

Classic Skyline Shot
Staunton Square was really crowding up the skyline, I had to shortenen a few buildings.

Dose anyone have a cityscape/building shot requests?

Last edited by Patrick; Jun 28, 2006 at 10:49 PM.