View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 4, 2013, 2:51 AM
World Class City

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayitaintso View Post
Eh

Sorry Pitt just doesn't have the density to consider it a true city
What a dumb ass comment...You have no idea. Truly, you do not. spend sometime getting acquainted with information about a city before posting something so stupid. It really shows your ignorance and lack of credibility.

Asshole!

And by the way Lith, you're photos rock! You had a great tour guide, I hope to see more of your work. Keep spreading the word about Pittsburgh, It is an incredible city, rich with history, great examples of architecture, green spaces, and so much more. I moved to Phoenix years ago thinking that because it was the 5th largest city in the US that it would blow Pittsburgh away, and after 3 years i was dying to come back. Its the authenticity that i missed the most. You've captured that in your pictures but you havent even begun to scratch the surface. Hopefully you will be able to spend more time here and really get to know it. Heck, move here, this city could use someone like you. Thats the thing about Pittsburgh, if you have a gift to share and you want to get involved to help the city improve, doors will made wide open for you and you can quickly make a name for yourself. Keep us posted on your next visit.

Last edited by East Edge; Feb 4, 2013 at 3:03 AM.