Thread: Aerial Photos
View Single Post
Old Posted May 4, 2019, 4:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZH22 View Post
Incredibly obtuse comment. The totality of these cities are changing fast enough where pictures from today could look very different from, say, 1-2 years ago. The construction updates are for singular projects, but if a city builds a new tallest building (such as Austin) or a slew of 200m+ towers (Toronto) the entire dynamics of those cities change enough to warrant an update in the general threads.

Also, these threads are updated by users, so if you don't see enough of a city you are interested in YOU CAN FIND PICTURES AND UPDATE THIS TOO. I recommend hopping on flickr, typing the name of the city you want (with the word aerial or drone attached for this specific thread) and sorting by either date uploaded or date taken. Find a new picture, post it, and stop criticizing others for doing the same!
Thank you for you very fine suggestion. I guess we don't see eye to eye. I'm just saying 6 pictures of Austin, 5 of Toronto, 3 more of Austin, 4 more of Toronto, page after page is obsessive. I'm not looking for anything in particular at all. I did enjoy the D.C> addition. Something you don't ever see.