View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 12, 2019, 4:32 PM
Show me the blueprints

Hmm, I don't know, seems like they ought to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time. I like the concept of DD on some routes, especially replacing some of the dopey MCI coaches on the express routes. I do have some criticisms though. In general I don't dislike the Alex Dennis buses, I think they look pretty slick but I don't think it's necessary at all to have these luxury liner looking buses operating express routes. I'd much rather prefer something a bit more modest in appearance and much less rockstar tour bus. I love the MAN double-deckers in Berlin, something like that would look fantastic. Also I think it would be brilliant to run double deckers on one or more of the Fifth Ave routes (M1-4), maybe even one in special livery to reflect the historic connection to the old Fifth Ave Coach. I could see it becomming a tourist thing giving the benefit to the MTA and away from the tour bus co's.

There is no goodness in him, and his power to convince people otherwise is beyond understanding