View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 29, 2020, 4:19 AM
COGSADCAJA- Publicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAguy View Post
From SABJ:

**The largest permit pulled was for a $32 million construction project, issued to an unknown registrant at the future site of South Flores Lofts at 215 E. Cevallos St., a nearly 300-unit residential project in Southtown. Developer Rajeev Puri confirmed during a Planning Commission hearing for another project that the apartments would break ground next month. Another permit was pulled for the same address for $3 million in parking.

**Another downtown conversion received a permit for a $5.6 million project, the redevelopment of the 10-story Real Estate Building, according to the city. Last year, the Business Journal reported the building would be converted from apartments to a 41-room hotel by a local development team made up of partners Craig Glendenning and Uri Villarreal. However, the plan is luxury apartments again, Glendenning said, after planned operator Stay Alfred ceased operations. He said he has been incrementally applying for permits throughout the development, which is four months away from occupancy.

I couldn't find the individual thread for these projects so I posted them here.
Thanks for posting this, but I think they must have that address wrong. 215 E Cevallos is where the Cevallos Lofts are. Maybe it's 215 W Cevallos?