View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 27, 2024, 3:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor734 View Post
Good question. While I have nothing specific to go on I suspect it could well be just a case of an older image slipping into the video. I don't see the cultural space as a priority and parking is certainly an issue with Fundy Quay's inability to put 2 or 3 levels underground. From the images I've seen the residential units will be high end and I would expect most residents will have at least one vehicle and many will have two.

The only other thought that comes to mind is maybe they are in talks with the museum for an exhibition space that could host travelling exhibits or specific exhibits from the museum that could be changed out every few months. It would certainly be higher visibility/higher traffic in terms of casual passers by than the Douglas Ave location.
Updating 3D renders isn't super cheap or simple yet. With only the south half of the site having firm plans/designs, why revamp the north half to accommodate non-concrete plans? I presume it'll change again before construction kicks off.