View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 27, 2012, 5:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoaster View Post
it might be quiet for a couple years with no new major tenants on the street and a lot of unfilled space in waterpark place, Bremner Tower and the MINT towers.

That said all it takes is one major tenant to kickstart a new building and you know the big developers will be actively looking to fill up their prospective projects. I'd say these are the front runners for the next cycle.
  • BA II
  • 16 York
  • 156 Front St
  • Richmond Adelaide II
  • 60 Harbour

Outside chances would be 45 bay and 880 bay. Although I must admit I am not very familiar with 880 Bay, is there a chance govt space will spur its development regardless of market forces or would it require a substantial private pre-lease to get going?

Speaking of 16 York, from UrbanOptic at UT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanOptic View Post
The City of Toronto has recently approved the revised massing of the office component (16 York Street) and the proposed time-line for construction will commence before the residential towers are completed. The interesting part of the application approval is the forecast of existing structures currently under construction and/or during the said time-line, as both developments located at CR Block 7B are mentioned as advancing developments.