Thread: LEGO Skylines
View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 1, 2017, 6:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinNgo View Post
Kind of new-ish to the site, so can't believe post photos yet, and there's a lot, lol. Hopefully I can post links though, So for a yeah been working on a personal project of the twins for more than a year, I just love to towers.

Link: https://www.flickr.com/gp/146188873@N07/zFAJ0E

I know I'm going to type a lot of what to say but try to stay with me. So I've been inspired by Spencer (Don't remember his last name, but seen your recreations of his on here from some of you.) Flickr scattered some photos around the album so might be a bit weird of how they're everywhere kinda. Made some of my own decals into it, and added the mall directory too, edited a bit for my own preferences so it won't look too weird. Made sure elevations, well everything is close to accurate, 90% accurate. Doing the interior of the mall too, oh, so had to split the towers with the plaza because there's just too much my computer could handle. The twins are over 38,000 pieces, plaza right now is 20,000 pieces so far, just recently been fixing the building position and accuracy, excuse for the mess around some areas, I experiment and see what I could use to build. Believe it or not though, this is my first original Lego creation so far by me. Oh last but not least, you'll see an image is big twins and small scale of the twins, earlier days after I finished then, I compared my towers to Spencer's in LDD so you see how big it is. This is huge. There's a lot more I would like to talk about but this is already enough, hope you like. I want people and myself to see how the plaza look like, and what's better that it's also Lego?
Looks fantastic!!