View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 25, 2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis View Post
Can't figure out how to post a pic from my iPad. So here is a web link to the latest council agenda showing the new and quite large office building proposed for Sea Rise Drive opposite Canadian Tire that's on Hebron Way. Just scroll to see the article and concept drawings and site plan. Seems like Hebron Way is heading for the high density office building location.

What's hilarious though is that there are a couple of letters of objection to this building which is only 6 floors high from other nearby office buildings complaining about the sheer height of a 6 story building. LOL.

Here is the web link on St. John's.ca

http://www.stjohns.ca/sites/default/...C%202017_3.pdf
I saw some steel being erected opposite Canadian Tire on Hebron Way yesterday. Is this the building you're referring to? I took a couple of pics with intentions of posting them (haven't before), beyond my patience level today.
There's a fair bit of steel up, but it wasn't clear to me what the footprint of the building will be.
Great to see more activity in the area - all the more reason for the city to come up with a solution for traffic issues on Torbay Rd.