View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 29, 2020, 3:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliNative View Post
We are the Champions of THE WORLD. But Turner might get in trouble for rejoining the celebration and taking off his mask after testing +. But the Lakers and Dodgers have brought some joy to our city in this plague year. Will the Rams be next?

Trivia--Has any city won the basketball, baseball and football crown in the same year?
Even if you throw in hockey, no city or major metropolitan area has won any three in a calendar year. If you broadened the qualification to winning three within a year's time, I can't think of any then either.
The Rams can change that though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal_reality View Post

Here is the photograph that was turned vertically in last night's post.

I don't believe we will ever know the location. There are simply not enough clues.
Not much more than a slightly educated guess and the fact that one of the other photos was from the same general area, that looks like it could be Bunker Hill Avenue.

Edit: Probably not. I looked at some photos of Bunker Hill Ave and there the sidewalk ends right at the curb, no green strip separating the sidewalk and street. It was the general look of the buildings and short setbacks that originally had me thinking that way.

Last edited by Bristolian; Oct 29, 2020 at 8:19 PM.