View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 20, 2014, 1:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILNY View Post
No activity yet for the Corset.

I want to expand on my observations gleaned from other people's photos (I haven't been to the area since January). I think T-P is currently using the terra firma portion of the 15HY site for construction access from 30th St. Specifically, they are now using it to bring in equipment and materials to build the street-level Fairway Market/"High Line at the Rail Yards"-level Culture Shed Plaza.

Your photo from late May shows the wheeled hydraulic Bay Crane sitting in the 15HY area and the 325ccr photo from last weekend shows what this crane has erected. This photo is looking ESE from the 11th Ave viaduct with 10 HY , "The HIgh Line at the Rail Yards" and Abington House in the background, right. The 45,875 sq. ft. Fairway store will also extend under the High Line to provide entrances on 30th street, which is also where their loading dock entrance and below street grade parking garage entrance will be

I don't recall if there are more recent predictions other than the Fairway Market is supposed to open in 2015, which I still can believe:

325ccr @ ssc

I do have doubts that the 15HY base (bottom left of blue-shaded structures) will get to what is shown below for 2014:

HY render used by many web sites in 2014...

Last edited by vkristof; Jun 20, 2014 at 3:16 PM.