View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 28, 2014, 9:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablue View Post
Hear Hear!!! You are right my good sir! By jove, the sorry sate of infrastructure is appalling in what is the most important city in the USA. Have you traveled through the airports in Charlotte, Raleigh, and Savannah, GA? Far better. I thought aviation was at least one area that Americans actually valued though, so it surprises me that NYC has such a second rate airport.. Laguardia's main terminal is the penn station of aviation, now that JFK terminal 3 is gone. I bet the new design will look modest though, i'm not expecting any Barajas or CDG splendor on the east river sadly given the current political climate. It might not even approach Reagan. I'm expecting a slightly more upscale version of JFK T5, hopefully i'll be shocked and will be eating crow when Hadid builds her terminal that could be mistaken for a terminal built in 2050, but i'm just dreaming
agreed 100pct. It's disgraceful that NYC has something as atrocious as LaGuardia. It seriously looks worse than some 3rd world countries. Even archaic airports in India are starting to look better than LaGuardia. And trust me, India was pretty bad 5-6 years ago. The new terminal just opened last week in Mumbai is ridiculous looking! and this is INDIA, considered a 3rd world country by most people's standards.

http://businesstoday.intoday.in/stor.../1/203258.html